Skip to main content

April Update

After two days of Im not quiet sure what to do with myself, I guess it's time to head back to work.
It makes me think about what defines you? and I think it's probably a major part of that, whether thats good or bad I'm not really sure as there are things that will probably be more fulfilling as far as that goes. Raising a family, doing good in a community, but as I'm not in that kind of catagory I find myself thinking about just what does it for me. Is it my relationships? well as my phones been off the past two days I guess not, perhaps someone special, and there I tend to choose always the most complicated of relationships, not that I mind, but it certainly isn't a normal situation by any means. So I suppose it's my work that does, and my hobbies, lame you may say? and perhaps you are right, but just how closely did you take a look at yours? do you feel you are putting and getting enough from it?


I've done a lot of work his month, but the pieces I would love to show are not completed, so come back as they are I will put them up for your voyeuristic pleasure, but here are one or two for you to enjoy for now




Its my pleasure to feature the wonderful, and gorgeous

World Famous "Bob"

Known for her over the top blonde bombshell image and incredible ability to mix martinis in her cleavage, has captivated audiences all over the world with her unique burlesque stylings, humorous performance art, and MC skills.  She has been photographed by hundreds of photographers including Patrick McMullan, Mario Testino, and David LaChapelle. *BOB* appears in several books including Hotel LaChapelle, New Burlesque, Striptease: From Gaslight to Spotlight, Burlesque: The new Bump and Grind, The Brooklynites, and The Velvet Hammer Burlesque.  Believing that television is “the theatre for the poor” *BOB* is a huge fan of the boob tube and has appeared on A&E’s The History of Cleavage as well as HBO’s Real Sex.  She has graced the pages of over 50 national & international publications including The New York Times where they referred to *BOB*’s art  as “poignant”.  The big screen suits *BOB* as well, her latest cameo being in John Cameron Mitchell’s film Shortbus.
Word Famous *BOB* is a regularly scheduled guest speaker at NYU and has performed and appeared at over 20 US Universities including Harvard, Yale, and Bard.  She is also a teacher at The School of Burlesque specializing in Drag / Showgirl Transformation & Ultimate Self Confidence!  She has performed all over the world and starred in the last fiveWigstock festivals.  From NYC’s Dance Theatre Workshop to Stockholm’s Sodra Teatern, World famous *BOB* has brought crowds together by pointing out what we all have in common- the need for love and creating that with her art in the moment. She is currently producing her solo show entitled “One Man Show”- about a girl*who had to become a drag queen*to learn how to become a woman-
*the true story of Miss World Famous *BOB*


My choice for pinup of the month is:
Sabrina Kelly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and Happiness

At this time of year when everyone is reminded that being a human being is being kind and loving, forgiving and tolerant, I feel that it's all bullshit, this is not a state for the holidays, this should be a constant state and something we should strive towards in our everyday lives. I blogged about being a "mensch" and perhaps it's good to remind ourselves what it means to be one. what follows is that blog A while ago I mentioned being a “mensch” and I was not really clear on what it means. A good friend and client brought this in for me, it’s part of an article written by Charlotte Cohen, and it sums it up well. What is a honourable mensch It is a voice, and the understanding behind it. It is the eyes, and the intelligence behind them. It is the recognition that support is needed, and asked for, giving it And the kindness that lies behind all of that. It’s keeping quiet when one ought and speaking when one should and knowing the difference. It’s giving pr

David Bowie's 50th Birthday Bash Pt 6 - Space Boy with The Foo Fighters.mpg

Mr Lucky's Cape Town Tattoo