Skip to main content

No sitting

New William Elliot Whitmore CD out called Field Songs, can't wait to get my grubby paws on it. Haven't heard any of it yet, but if it's anything like the last, it's gonna be good.

Nothing much to tell, besides the weather being a little cooler thanks to some wind thats picked up, but not that one needs to sleep under a cover at all so it's still hot.

Yesterday I was told that till I leave I'm completely booked out and anyone coming in now will not be able to get a sitting, which is amazing, there is so much work in this town, it blows me away. It's not awesome custom work, but constant bits and pieces, that just make the days fly by, another trip will be in order soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love and Happiness

At this time of year when everyone is reminded that being a human being is being kind and loving, forgiving and tolerant, I feel that it's all bullshit, this is not a state for the holidays, this should be a constant state and something we should strive towards in our everyday lives. I blogged about being a "mensch" and perhaps it's good to remind ourselves what it means to be one. what follows is that blog A while ago I mentioned being a “mensch” and I was not really clear on what it means. A good friend and client brought this in for me, it’s part of an article written by Charlotte Cohen, and it sums it up well. What is a honourable mensch It is a voice, and the understanding behind it. It is the eyes, and the intelligence behind them. It is the recognition that support is needed, and asked for, giving it And the kindness that lies behind all of that. It’s keeping quiet when one ought and speaking when one should and knowing the difference. It’s giving pr

David Bowie's 50th Birthday Bash Pt 6 - Space Boy with The Foo Fighters.mpg

Mr Lucky's Cape Town Tattoo